Nail Expert and Custom Nail Solutions President Katie Saxton Has The Scoop On Festive Ways To Jazz Up Your Nails And Get Lucky On The Irish Holiday
St. Patty’s Day is almost here, and are you wondering how to add a touch of Irish luck to your holiday get-up? Jazzing up your nails up with a festive St. Patty’s Day theme should do the trick! If you’re wondering how to decorate your nails for the Irish holiday, there is no need to fret.
There are countless festive and fun ways to decorate your nails this St. Patty’s Day. Nail Expert and Custom Nail Solutions President Katie Saxton made the decision process easier by compiling seven lucky deigns that are perfect for all the Irish holiday festivities.
According to Katie, the below designs will make your nails your good luck charms this St. Patty’s Day.
1. Get Lucky Green Mani: When we think of St. Patty's day we think of green four-leafed clovers and the lush fields of Ireland. Celebrate the holiday’s staple color with a glamorous green mani! Coat your nails with a sparkly green or deep emerald green polish to get lucky and avoid getting pinched on St. Patty’s Day!
2. Lucky Gold Coin Nails: St. Patty's Day evokes images and dreams of finding a pot of gold at the end of a lucky rainbow. Make your nails your little good luck charms and find your pot of gold by painting them with a shiny or shimmery gold nail polish!
3. Irish Ombré Mani: Nothing says “Happy St. Patty’s Day!” like a mani featuring five different shades of green, the holiday’s staple color! For this fun and festive mani, have emerald green, plain green, white, and black nail polish on hand. First, paint a coat of the plain green polish on the pointer finger and let dry. Then mix a drop of the plain green polish with a drop of the white polish and paint a coat of the mixture on the thumb and let dry. For the middle finger, mix a drop of the plain green polish with a drop of the emerald green polish and paint a coat of the mixture on the nail and let dry. Paint a coat of the emerald green polish on the ring finger and let dry. For the pinky finger, mix a drop of the emerald green polish with a drop of the black polish and paint a coat of the mixture on the nail. Repeat these steps with the other hand and add a clear topcoat to complete the look!
4. Spritely Stamped Shamrocks: Jazz up your St. Patty’s Day mani with shamrock nail stamps! Before you do this design, make sure you have pale green polish, emerald green polish, clear topcoat, and a nail stamp kit with a clover stamping plate on hand. We like the stamping plate found at Born Pretty Store. Paint your nails pale green and let dry, then place emerald green polish over the shamrock design on the stamping plate, and use the nail kit’s scraper to rid the plate of excess polish. While the emerald green polish is still wet, place the stamper over the plate so the shamrock design transfers, then press the stamper down on the nail. Do this until each nail is adorned with emerald green shamrocks. Finish the look by adding a clear topcoat to each nail.
6. Lovely Leprechaun Mani: St. Patty’s Day isn’t complete without funny and mischievous leprechauns! A mani featuring little leprechaun top hats is perfect for the holiday! For this unique and splendid St. Patty’s Day nail design, paint all of your nails deep emerald green and let dry. Then paint a stripe of black nail polish across the width of each nail and let dry, and use a toothpick to paint a shiny gold square “buckle” in the middle of each black stripe. Let dry, and finish with a topcoat.
7. Irish Accent Nail: We all love the Irish accents of leprechauns (and Liam Neeson!) on St. Patrick’s Day, and an accent-nail mani is the perfect way to show off this special admiration. To do this mani, paint your nails green and let dry, then paint the “accent” ring finger’s nail either a emerald green or gold. For the daring manicurists that want to stand out and look extra fab at the St. Patty’s Day soiree, paint a pot o’ gold at the end of a rainbow on the “accent” ring finger. To do this, use toothpicks and red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple polish to paint a thin rainbow starting from the top left corner of the nail and ending at the bottom center of the nail. Let dry then dip a toothpick in black polish and draw the outline of a little pot at the end of the “rainbow." Fill in the pot using the black polish’s brush. Finally, dip a toothpick in shimmery gold polish and paint little polka dot “gold coins” at the top of the black pot. Voila! A fun little pot o’ gold accent nail mani that is sure to impress!
If you were wondering how to add a touch of luck to your St. Patty’s Day get-up, the above nail designs should help. The Custom Nail Solutions Nail System provides a perfect canvas for these seven options. It is a revolutionary artificial nail product that offers custom nails that uniquely fit only your nail beds, are reusable and chemical-free. They are thinner, stronger, and virtually indestructible. You can have lovely, natural looking salon-style nails on your own schedule and in the comfort of your own home.
Katie’s inside scoop on fun and festive St. Patty’s Day nail designs is available for reprint with the below credit and a direct link to http://www.customnailsolutions.com.
Katie Saxton is the founder of Custom Nail Solutions a renowned blogger and regular contributor to TV, radio, print and online media, on topics of nail beauty, nail care and trends. Custom Nail Solutions is a revolutionary artificial nail product offering custom nails that uniquely fit only your nail beds, are reusable, chemical-free and are guaranteed to last a lifetime. You can have lovely, natural looking salon-style nails on your own schedule and in the comfort of your own home.